Thursday, June 5, 2008

A Few Pictures to Share

I just thought I would share a few pictures of the boys.  They have been having a lot of fun playing the last few weeks.  I think Kasen feels the changes coming with him starting Kindergarten in the fall, so he is trying to play with Kaleb a bit more than usual.

Kaleb had the funniest look on his face.  He and Kasen were both trying to put their cars in the same place.

We went to Cedar City and it was cold up there so Kasen wore his soccer uniform from the fall and pulled the socks up to his thighs so his legs wouldn't be cold.  He is practicing hitting the ball, he had a little too much swing on this one.

A play day at the park with a splash pad.  Kaleb was just so cute in this picture I had to share.

Rocking out together on Guitar Hero.  

0 comments: