
I Just wanted to wish Donna a happy birthday today.
I can see that we are all much to busy to say what going on
in our lives , so I will also spare you any boring details.
Donna, you are a very special , to me and all of us . You have
always gone the extra mile, when one of us are in a pinch.
I love you with all my heart. Brother.....
Friday, August 29, 2008
Happy Birthday Donna
Posted by Greig at 10:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Thank you !!!!
Birthday Wishes from Krissie and family!!!!!
Becky~
You won the BuNk's JuNk August Giveaway! Thanks for entering. Email me at bunksjunk@gmail.com to claim your prize and work out the details. Thanks!
P.S. Hope you had a happy birthday Donna!
HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT BIRTHDAY. YOU DISERVED IT YOUR A WONDERFULL MOM. LOVE YOU
Post a Comment