Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Phone Numbers and Birthdays

Okay Everyone.  I think I have come up with a way to do a phone number and a birthday list.  So, if each family will email me their phone numbers and the birthdays of their family, I will get it together and get it going.    I have found a way to do PDF's on the blog and I can do it in a way that will keep it from being broadcast across the internet.  So here goes nothin'.....


Here is a starting example of what I will be doing.  As you can see I am missing quite a few birthdays.  So get them to me.  I will probably try a couple of other things to, but we will just have to see how it goes.  And this site has the ability to make it private, so you won't be able to search for it.

0 comments: