Thank you for sending me these flowers to make me remember, laugh, & smile.
For when I am down it makes my hurt go away if only for a while.
This is why to me you are so dear, and I love you true.
I always know you are there with a listening ear and to take away the blue.
It is also why I thank my Lord..for the special daughter he sent my way.
For YOU know that we all need some cheer and the support each and every day.
So thanks for the bouquet of flowers from you.
Because I know that you love me through and true.
In each of us is a special gift for if we love one another.
It can surpass so much pain and fear, and give help and love to others.
So take my love and hold it close to your heart.
And always remember me, for we will never be far apart.
Mom
0 comments:
Post a Comment