My favorite place to eat is Outback! and I love their Bloomin Onion & Cheese Fries for starters.
Well I think I am going to have to rethink that. This is more calories than I should have for 3 days. Oh the woes of dieting.
"The Worst Food in AmericaOutback Steakhouse Aussie Cheese Fries with Ranch Dressing
2,900 calories182 g fat240 g carbs
It's the caloric equivalent of eating 14 Krispy Kreme doughnuts, before your dinner arrives. Even if you split this "starter" with 3 friends, you'll have downed a meal's worth of calories."
It's the caloric equivalent of eating 14 Krispy Kreme doughnuts, before your dinner arrives. Even if you split this "starter" with 3 friends, you'll have downed a meal's worth of calories."

2 comments:
That is crazy!! SICK! Things like that you might want to keep to your self! :)
I got that email too. It makes me glad we are too poor to eat out right now! HEHE
Post a Comment