Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Your Favorite Family Memory

So I know that we all have those family moments that we will remember forever.  Lets hear about some of them.  It doesn't matter if it was with your family or with the extended family.  Here is mine.


I think one of my favorite family memories is the Christmas we spent at Bryce Canyon Lodge (I think, Jan should remember which park it was).  There were so many of us there.  We got to stay in one half of the lodge and the rest was all blocked of to conserve energy I believe.  Any way, we were able hike a little and just spend time together.  My favorite part was the time Melissa, Teresa, Amanda, and Me (Heather were you there?, I think she was part of the time) spent playing Rummy in one of the rooms.  We would sit and play for hours on end.  I remember it was Grandpa that taught me how to play rummy and it was so fun playing with my cousins.


0 comments: