Thursday, April 3, 2008

Scared of the vacuum

I was vacuuming last night, and Roxy ran to her toy box and just sat there forever and wouldn't come out until I was done. She is to funny!
And yes... she has a toy box full of toys! She is so spoiled, and multiple times a day her toy box is empty because all of her toys are all over the house. And those leopard print scarves in front came off of some pants that I got, and since I took them off the pant she had adopted them and drags them all over the house. And she is very protective of them, if any one is even thinking or acting like they are coming close to them she freaks out and runs and gets it and takes off. She has a very loud unique personality.
Can I just say I am loving this blog! It's so fun to see what every one is up to and how things are going. Not too much happens in my life with Jonny being in school 24/7, but we try to have fun when we can. We are thinking of coming down to St.George this summer, so look out you guys down there!

0 comments: