Josh said that he has two favorite family memories. The first one is when Kris broke Heathers leg, something about they were both running to the phone and Kris jumped on Heather who had her legs crossed. I am not sure how Heather was running if her legs were crossed but that is his verion of the story. He was laughing when he was telling me the story, he seems to think that was way funny.
His other favorite memories are the time he spent fishing with Grandma and Grandpa. He said that he went with them all the time and he loved to spend time with them.
Thursday, April 3, 2008
Josh's Favorite Memories
Posted by Doty Family at 8:03 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Well, Heather had just straightened her legs to stand up and I more or less jumped on it cuz I was mad at her while I was on the way to the phone. Does that clear things up?!
All I can say is, "IT HURT!" All I remember is that I was sittin there watchin TV, phone rang, Kris wanted me to answer it, I said no, she got mad, stomped on my ankle and la de da, BROKE! That's about all I remember other than we all didn't tell mom and dad what really happend so no one got into trouble and that's probably why we really don't know what happened. LOL
Post a Comment